Friday, January 11, 2008

blah

let down after let down after let down after let down after let down......
i really need something good to happen to me for once...
because I'm getting really tired of this
i feel like crying right now but I'm just too dang tired
i hate it when people let me down. When they turn out to be NOT the person I thought they were. When they make me feel like I'm unimportant.
I hate this.
ugh.
I guess I just need to stop expecting good things to happen because then I won't be disappointed when they don't.

1 comment:

Curtis said...

Well, it's all about trusting God. I've found out that I just can't trust people like I used to. Sure, I'm not falling way to the other side of not trusting anybody. Sometimes we need to focus more on the only One who won't let us down and wait for His timing. People will always let us down, but they won't let us down as much when we look to God instead.

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I hope this will be an encouragement to you anyway.

God bless!
~Curtis~